We are looking for experienced Window Cleaners within South Yorkshire to work as part of our cleaning team.
A flexible approach to working days and hours along with attention to detail and the ability to reliably manage your time and attendance.
An honest and trustworthy attitude along with strong communication skills is a must.
- Ensuring high cleaning standards are maintained on every job.
- Working up to 50ft from the ground using Water Fed Pole window cleaning equipment.
- Potentially managing a team of two upon proven track record.
- Responding positively, politely and promptly to all customer requirements and carry out your duties in a professional and courteous manner.
- Participating in the Health and Safety Policy of the company and report any dangers, near misses or hazards you encounter to your Supervisor.
Areas to be cleaned are typically external and internal windows of commercial and industrial properties. A uniform will be provided as well as full training.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Hardworking, trustworthy & reliable.
- Physically fit with the strength to perform manually tasks.
- Polite and courteous at all times.
- Enjoys and wants to be an active member of a team.
- The ability to work alone (when required) independently and use initiative.
- Clean, smart and well presented at all times.
- Clean full UK drivers license.
|Job Category||Window Cleaning|
|Full UK Driving License||Required|
|Salary||£10 - £12 an hour|
|Experience||1 Year Minimum|