We are looking for experienced Subcontractors who specialise in Window Cleaning services within South Yorkshire.
As our companies growth continues at times we look to employ the services of subcontractors to work with us, or for us on our commercial jobs.
If you would like to register your interest with us and work as a freelance window cleaning subcontractor on a (negotiable) set fee basis, please apply online and we will contact you in due course.
- Ensuring high cleaning standards are maintained on every job.
- Working up to 50ft from the ground using Water Fed Pole window cleaning equipment.
- Cleaning by traditional hand tool methods.
- Representing your business politely and professionally to all customers and carry out your duties in a courteous manner.
- On occasion, working independently to Wrights Cleaning and submitting your invoice to us for work on completion.
Typically working day includes: External and internal window cleaning of commercial and industrial properties.
* All your staff must be uniformed, clean and professional.
* All your staff must have valid insurance to work on any of our clients sites, copy proof will be required before any agreement begins.
The ideal Subcontractor should be:
- Hardworking, trustworthy & reliable.
- Physically fit with the strength to perform high level manually cleaning.
- Trained to HSE safety standards.
- Polite and courteous at all times.
- Clean, smart and well presented at all times.
- Own a minimum 350Ltr Water Fed Pole System.
|Experience||2 Years Minimum|
|IPAF Certified||Optional (preferred)|
|Limited Company||Not required|
|VAT Registered||Not required|
|Fully Insured||Required (High Importance)|