We are looking for experienced Cleaners to work in Sheffield and Rotherham providing communal cleaning services in offices and multi-tenant residences.
A flexible approach to working days and hours along with attention to detail and ability to manage your time and attendance. Strong communication skills is a must.
- Ensuring high cleaning standards are maintained.
- Sweeping, mopping, dusting, vacuuming, emptying bins.
- Using chemicals with COSHH regulations.
- Responding positively, politely and promptly to all customer requirements and carry out your duties in a professional and courteous manner.
- Participating in the Health and Safety Policy of the company and report any dangers, near misses or hazards you encounter to your Supervisor.
Areas to be cleaned include but are not limited to: Offices, toilets, communal stairwells and living areas. A uniform will be provided as well as full training.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Hardworking, trustworthy & reliable.
- Polite and courteous.
- Enjoys and wants to be an active member of a team.
- The ability to work alone independently and use initiative.
- Be smart and well presented.
- Able to independently travel to your place of work.
|Job Category||Communal Cleaning|
|Full UK Driving License||Required|
|Salary||£10 - £12 an hour|
|Experience||Not essential, but preferred|